Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Guest is Coming! Wanna Sneak Peek?

Recipe Swap Blog Button
We are expecting a guest!
Aren't you curious to know who it is?!  

I am not, as you may know, the most patient person when it comes to surprises but 
I must admit that I do find it fun to be introduced to new friends.

So I signed us up, you and I, for a Good Old Fashioned Recipe Blog Swap


Julie {White Lights on Wednesday},Kelley {Miss Information} and Rachel {i love my disorganized life} have paired up 30 incredible bloggers to trade blogs for the day.
If you haven't been to visit these ladies and their awesome blogs, 
please go check them out!
picture2

Traci from Burnt Apple 
and I will be sharing a fabulous recipe on each other’s blogs 
{but we can’t tell you what they are, because they’re a secret!}.  
If you haven't been to Traci's blog yet you will not want to wait.
(Psst, she's a real mom like us!  
See what she says about brick muffins, chocolate, and  her picky eaters here.)

So help me welcome Traci to our Country Life and 
be sure to visit both of us on May 27th
we wouldn't want you to miss out on any deliciousness!


No comments: