Thursday, October 4, 2012

Enjoying the Scenery

I did manage to get a few pictures while I was home yesterday 
and it was a beautiful day even though it was overcast and sprinkled just a bit.  Here is a view of the woods behind our hay field - it doesn't get much better than this.





A few spray painted old gourds I had in the shed and some assorted small pumpkins and squash we've picked up here and there.  I think they look pretty cute like this.
My buddy always follows me around and checks out what I am doing.
This guy is already getting his winter fuzz started - the snowmobiler in me is hoping that is a good sign for winter - I can accept the cold once the new furnace is done...

Still a little wobbly after being sedated to have his teeth floated.  
He was such a good boy though - laid his head on momma's shoulder and 
didn't have a care in the world, hahaha!
More tomorrow and hopefully I get my stove back 
and can get some more recipes posted for you too!



No comments: