Monday, April 9, 2012

Godiva Party Pics, Weekday Sanity Saver Recipes and Sunday Slow Meal Recipes!


I don't know about you, but I was needing my Tim Horton's mocha this morning!  I hope you all had a beautiful Easter weekend!  We had great weather (although it was very windy yesterday) and got a few more projects tackled like the tree my husband and brother-in-law took down that had been dead for years - so happy to be checking things off the list this spring!  Got in a nice walk and a lovely visit with with my step-dad's family at the lake yesterday and home in time to veg for the evening.

I ran into technical difficulties over the weekend and had a hard time trying to get all the pictures I wanted to share with you posted.  Situation is finally resolved and those of you looking for pictures of the Godiva recipes and party - here they are!

I have also posted a few more dinner recipes and separated the quick week night recipes from the longer cooking "Sunday" recipes.  I'll keep adding to these pages on a regular basis so be sure to check back.  Also, if you try them - please come back and comment on what your family thought!




No comments: