Saturday, April 21, 2012

20 Things About Me



1.  My favorite color is blue.
2.  I went to a one-room schoolhouse until 5th grade.
3.  I had a virus that caused premature labor and my daughter was born 5 weeks early.
4.  I am very short.
5.  I used to have hair past my waist.
6.  I have an essay in the sesquicentennial time capsule in Lansing, MI.


7.  I took one semester in college to become a horse trainer before I ran out of money.
8.  I trained my first horse at age 10.
9.  I met my husband when I was 16.
10.  I hemorrhaged after labor with my son.
11.  I wanted to be a veterinarian but couldn't stand the part about putting animals down .
12.  I spent 3 weeks in Texas on a work mission the summer before 9th grade.
13.  I love to snowmobile.
14.  I have been published.
15.  I have 4 brothers - a blended family.
16.  I am Irish, German and a whole lot of other stuff.
17.  I have 18 brother/sister-in-laws and 26 nieces/nephews.
18.  I'm into true crimes books and shows - especially serial killer stuff - creeps me out but I'm fascinated.
19.  I listen to everything from Poison to Reba McIntyre to Mannheim Steamroller.
20.  I'm more scared of bugs, bees and snakes than I was as a kid.



No comments: