Saturday, April 21, 2012
20 Things About Me
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. I went to a one-room schoolhouse until 5th grade.
3. I had a virus that caused premature labor and my daughter was born 5 weeks early.
4. I am very short.
5. I used to have hair past my waist.
7. I took one semester in college to become a horse trainer before I ran out of money.
8. I trained my first horse at age 10.
9. I met my husband when I was 16.
10. I hemorrhaged after labor with my son.
11. I wanted to be a veterinarian but couldn't stand the part about putting animals down .
12. I spent 3 weeks in Texas on a work mission the summer before 9th grade.
13. I love to snowmobile.
14. I have been published.
15. I have 4 brothers - a blended family.
16. I am Irish, German and a whole lot of other stuff.
17. I have 18 brother/sister-in-laws and 26 nieces/nephews.
18. I'm into true crimes books and shows - especially serial killer stuff - creeps me out but I'm fascinated.
19. I listen to everything from Poison to Reba McIntyre to Mannheim Steamroller.
20. I'm more scared of bugs, bees and snakes than I was as a kid.
Posted by April S.