Thursday, July 26, 2012

Homemade Mocha Frappe


I love a mocha frappe for an afternoon pick-me-up when I'm running errands.  Its been so hot that I decided to make this with my leftover coffee from the morning's pot.  Quick, easy, and super tasty!

2 cups coffee, cooled
1/2 cup milk
1 tray ice cubes
chocolate syrup (not even gonna pretend to give you an amount on this - just add it until it tastes good!)
chocolate whipped cream

Blend the first three together until smooth.  Drizzle a good amount of chocolate syrup in there and give it another whirl.  Taste and add more chocolate syrup if you need it.  :)  Drizzle the edges of your glasses with chocolate syrup so it looks all pretty.  Add your frappe and top with a generous amount of chocolate whipped cream.  Makes 3-4 big glasses of frappe.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Katherina said...

aha! I would love to try this! Especially that it's pretty hot here in the Philippines! :) I'm new to your blog but I'm hoping to see some of this simple recipes, I'm a sucker for those kinds. :)