Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup


I know, I know - this year there is so little time between Thanksgiving and Christmas and people just want to be ready for Christmas.  But so much about life is so rushed and hurried and we don't get the time to really enjoy it the way we would like.  I am determined to enjoy the celebration of Thanksgiving for as long as possible - especially in this year when there is so much to give thanks for!

I refuse to visit the Christmas area of the stores until after Thanksgiving.  I will not put up Christmas lights or decorations until after Thanksgiving.  I will not be starting any Christmas projects or gifts until after Thanksgiving.  And I will not be sharing any Christmas-related posts here until after Thanksgiving.  So if you want to live in the moment with me and enjoy Thanksgiving for a while, you are more than welcome to linger here in avoidance of all the Christmas-y posts, pins and tweets!



Bacon Herb Stuffed Turkey
Instead, I have for you a roundup of my past recipes that would be perfect for any Thanksgiving gathering, starting with our personal favorite and star of the show - the moist, flavor-packed Bacon Herb Stuffed Turkey!

Appetizers

Baked Brie
Herbed Goat Cheese Spread with Marinara
Rustic Cheesy Potato Soup
Family Sub with Spinach
Ham & Cream Cheese Rollups
Mustard Poppyseed Sandwiches
Olive-Lovers Sandwich
Sides

Cran-Apple-Orange Relish
Rustic Applesauce
Best Ever Whipped Fruit Salad
Desserts

Brown Sugar Pie
No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
Blueberry Crumble Pie
Rice Krispy Pumpkins
Fall Fruit Crisp
Spiced Peach Cobbler
Citrus Bars
Homemade Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Drinks

Mulled Wine
Leftovers

Thanksgiving Casserole

No comments: