Monday, February 18, 2013

Have you checked out Shabby Apple?

Dresses from Shabby Apple
I think I have a new love.
I have been drooling over Shabby Apple and their gorgeous clothes for months now.  I am excited to announce that I have been asked to become a Shabby Apple affiliate! This means I will earn 5% of any sales that result from my readers clicking the link on my blog and buying something from Shabby Apple within 15 days.  I am really happy to bring Shabby Apple to you because I think its a perfect fit with my life.  You can see right here that these lovely clothes are perfect for the country girl who has to head to the city for the work day, run the kids around and look like a lady doing it!
Dresses from Shabby Apple
And can I just say that it is also the perfect clothing line for a curvy girl.  The retro styles are so flattering to those of us with a bust and womanly hips.  Lots of hourglass shapes that make the most of what God gave us.  I am loving the swimsuits especially!
Dresses from Shabby Apple
I know a lot of woman who are having retro-influenced photo shoots done and I think Shabby Apple has a ton of beautiful dresses and fun outfits for that too - if you need a special occasion dress then this is definitely the place to look!
Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments: