Monday, January 14, 2013

More Milestones!

 
Happy Monday!  Just going to say right now - please excuse all the exclamation marks but I am really excited.  :)  What a big weekend this has been!

I reached 300 followers on Twitter, 80 followers on Google+, 111 Pinterest followers and just two shy of 100 GFC followers!  This little blog also topped 100 feed subscribers and about 20 followers through BlogFrog, Linky Followers and Tumblr!

I am so excited because this little country girl entered this world of blogging wondering if anyone out there would be interested in my little world.  I had so much I wanted to share and learn and hoped there were a few of you would wanted to join me along the way.  I never imagined it would take off like it has or that I would meet so many sweet folks along the way.  I have loved to write and read ever since I was a small child and writing here for you and reading all of your wonderful stories has been a blessing in this past year.


I love all of your comments and feedback and look forward to sharing so much more with all of you!  So thanks for hanging around and I hope you will continue to comment and share and let me know what you would like to hear more about.  One suggestion I had a few weeks ago was to talk more about my childhood experiences attending a one-room schoolhouse.  The weather hasn't cooperated so well for taking great pictures of the school in its current state and I'm trying to set up a time to get access to take pictures inside the school as well - it is on my list to do a small series of stories about the school.  

You can see the photo above is me at Tahquamenon Falls two years ago in Michigan's Upper Penninsula when we were on a snowmobiling trip.  While my husband got a trip in snowmobiling a couple of weekends ago, my first opportunity is next weekend and I'm hoping we get a big snowstorm because right now its all mud!  We make an annual long weekend trip to our cabin for Martin Luther King Day weekend and spend the weekend snowmobiling, skating and sledding with the extended family.

Also, my Little Man's 4th birthday is this week and we have several things planned, including a surprise at the hockey rink following his hockey lesson.  I'll have two new hockey cakes to share with you all later in the week - just in time to kick off the start of the NHL season!  More to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on all the milestones!