Friday, June 15, 2012

My First FaceBook Fan Page Feature!

Thank you SO much to Carri at Simply Done Wright for featuring my Strawberry Butter Fluff Dessert on your FaceBook Fan Page!  


Come see all the other fantastic goodies at the All Star Blogger Block Party!  Some really talented folks there!


Fellow bloggers have been so warm and welcoming as I stumble my way through learning this new world.  Speaking of stumbling...you can find and follow me on StumbleUpon and BlogFrog I just haven't figured out how to add their buttons yet.  I'm still trying to learn all the etiquette, tools, tips and tricks so bear with me!  And certainly, please share any advice or feedback you have!  


Thank you so much for those who are following and taking the time to comment - I love your visits!  I do visit and follow each of you who leave a comment or follow me and love seeing what great blogs you all have too.  You are all so creative and inspiring!

No comments: