Happy Friday everyone! Its official - the last of the schools are letting out and that means summer. With summer comes grilling and where best to get great grilling foods than your local farmers market! You can find an array of beautiful produce, baked goods, herbs and seasonings, and even meats at the farmers market and you can't beat the freshness.
Here's the problem - farmers markets are often something you stumble upon by accident while out for a drive or something you learn about through the grapevine. So with Farmers Market Fridays, I'm looking to spread the word on how great farmers markets are by encouraging folks to link up more information on them.
Here's some ideas of who should be linking up!
- Farmers market websites or blogs
- Blogs with recipes inspired by farmers market goodies
- Blogs with tips on how to make the most of your trip to the farmers market
- Bloggers and websites with posts or articles featuring certain farmers markets you've visited
- Vendors who sell their goods at local farmers markets (tell us where and when you will be at the farmers markets and what you'll be selling!)
New posts and old are welcome! Please be sure to grab a button for your blog (you can get the code on the right bar) and invite others!