Friday, May 31, 2013

Farmers Market Friday!

Remember this?

New Weekly Link Up - Farmers Market Fridays!


Yeah...me too...

April’s Country Life

Life has been reminding me to slow down and stop over-committing lately...  I did not have the time to give this the proper attention and then the kids and I got sick over the last week...a couple times...and I did not get out all the posts I had planned to share with you, including the second installment and spreading the word like I should have.  So I've weeded out a few things and making another run at this and I hope you'll all join in and link up information on your local farmers markets or your favorite recipes made with goodies commonly found at farmers markets (CSA's are welcome to link up too!)!  



 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

Full Circle Creations said...

I wish I had something to link up but I don't. The only Farmers Market thing I have is a Farmers Market sign that I made. So instead, I thought I'd do a little PR for you and posted about your link party. Good luck!
Holly